No matter the criminal offense, we’ll help you defend your rights and safeguard your future.
Being charged with a criminal offense can be a terrifying and intimidating experience for both you and your family. I am here to help. Whether you are facing jail time, probation or significant fines, I will guide you through the criminal justice system and develop an individualized defense strategy designed to help achieve your specific goals.
I am the only lawyer at my firm ― meaning I will personally handle every aspect of your case from start to finish. When you visit my office, you will always meet with me, no one else. Similarly, when you have questions, I will answer them. I take great pride in helping my clients feel safe, secure and confident in knowing I will do everything possible to take care of them and their legal issues.
After my free consultation with Attorney Pikulski, I felt much better, and less scared, like a weight was taken off of me. -J.M.
I serve clients living in Prince George’s County and throughout Maryland, and I offer FREE initial consultations and flexible payment plans. You can call me at 301-627-5297 or email me 24 hours a day. The sooner we meet, the sooner I can begin helping you build your defense and pursue the best possible outcome in your case. Se habla español.
Experience You Can Rely On
With more than 10 years of criminal law experience, I can help defend you against a broad range of criminal offenses – everything from simple speeding tickets up to murder, and almost everything in between, including:
- DUI/DWI charges and all other related offenses
- Drug offenses, including possession, trafficking, manufacturing and distribution
- Prostitution-related offenses, including solicitation/assignation
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault and other offenses that may require sex offender registration
- Weapons offenses, which are particularly harsh in Maryland
- Warrants related to missed court appearances or new criminal allegations