Have An Outstanding Warrant? I Can Help.

If you have failed to appear for a court date involving potential jail time, or if police are seeking your arrest in a new case, there is a good chance that a Maryland court has issued a warrant for your arrest. This can happen regardless of whether you have a valid reason for missing the scheduled court appearance or not. While you may be tempted to simply hide out and hope for the best after a failed appearance, it is often a bad idea ― an idea that can come back and haunt you at the worst possible time.The truth of the matter is that you do not want a bench warrant hanging over your head. If police pull you over for speeding or a broken taillight; they will arrest you on the spot and serve you with your warrant at the jail. Similarly, police may be waiting for you at your destination if you ever decide to fly on a plane ― leaving you embarrassed, scared and frequently far from home.

In addition to failing to appear, a court may issue an arrest warrant for a variety of other alleged criminal offenses, including, but certainly not limited to:

Do Not Wait For The Police To Arrest You. Take Action Now.

Instead of avoiding the police and hoping for the best, you need to act as soon as possible. After all, the longer you wait, the less understanding the judge will likely be.

With more than 10 years’ experience in criminal law, I can help you understand your legal rights and explain how we can file a motion to recall the warrant. If successful, you will not have to worry about seeing the inside of a jail or even having to post bail.

Whether you have an outstanding warrant for a new case or for failing to appear in an old one, I will act quickly on your behalf to gather the necessary evidence to help persuade the court to recall the warrant. As your lawyer, I will do everything possible to help protect your future.

With an office in Upper Marlboro, I serve clients throughout Prince George’s County, Calvert County and the surrounding areas. Schedule your FREE consultation today by calling 301-627-5297, or email me.