- Robbery – Robbery involves taking another person’s property through force or the threat of force.
- Armed robbery – Robbery can carry heightened consequences when a weapon such as a knife of firearm is used to perpetrate it.
- Burglary – Burglary typically involves breaking and entering a building with the intent to commit a crime.
- Carjacking – Stealing a person’s vehicle through means of force, threat of force, or weapon can carry a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison.
I am established criminal defense attorney with years of experience. My commitment to excellence in the area of criminal defense is apparent in:
- Selection for inclusion in the National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40. Invitees to this organization must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40
- Selection for inclusion in the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers
- “Excellent” rating from former clients on Avvo.com
- Frequent contributions of legal answers on Avvo.com
Contact John Pikulski
When you are facing criminal charges involving robbery or theft, it is absolutely essential to contact a lawyer as quickly as possible to begin protecting your rights and building your case. I will do everything possible to secure the best possible outcome in your case and minimize the effects on your daily life.
To learn more about my practice and how I can help you, please contact me online or call my office in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, at 301-627-5297. I offer a free initial consultation and flexible payment options so we can immediately begin building your defense.