Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Attorney John J. Pikulski IV earned his Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Delaware. He went on to earn his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from the Dickinson School of Law of Penn State University. In law school his major areas of focus were litigation and trial strategy. While attending school, he was chosen to serve as an intern in the offices of the Attorney General of Delaware and then as an intern in the Office of Consumer Protection for the State of Pennsylvania in Harrisburg. After receiving his law degree, he passed the examination for admittance to the bar the first time he took it.
His law school and intern experiences led him to a commitment to trial work. He gained trial experience ranging from speeding violations through murder while being employed for seven years in a small law firm in Prince George’s County Maryland.
Given his range and years of experience, Attorney Pikulski established an independent law practice dedicated and focused on providing aggressive defense at an affordable price for those charged with serious traffic and criminal offenses in Maryland.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Drug Violations
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- University of Delaware
Honors and Awards
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers
- Named Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- The Offices of the Attorney General of Delaware, Intern
- The Office of Consumer Protection for the State of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, Intern
- Associate- The Law Offices of Thomas C. Mooney